- You can save the study papers to your hard drive or a floppy diskette for later reading or printing or distribution to others.
- To save the papers in Word for Windows format:
- Select the paper number form the catalogue.
- Enter ftp://ftp.logon.org/ in the Location line of your browser.
- In the directory listing, select the file you want and then File|Save As... from your browser's menu bar.
- Alternatively, you could use an FTP program (such as CuteFTP) which allows multiple files to be downloaded in the one operation.
- To save the HTML web files:
- The following hints are for Netscape but should be similar in other web browsers. Simply use your web browser's "back" button to return here after viewing them:
- If you experience difficulty in accessing, saving or printing the on-line papers, please notify the CCG Webmaster.
- Academics undertaking research projects may request hardcopies from the CCG Librarian to facilitate correct citation or may prefer to quote from the FTP files.
- We welcome your comments and enquiries which should be directed to the CCG Secretary.
- Enquiries about congregations in the USA or Canada should be directed to CCG North America, or one of our addresses below.