LEGAL NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING:
This website is offered to you conditional upon acceptance by you of the terms and conditions set out below as well as any amendments or additional terms, policies, or procedures published on this website from time to time by the World Conference of Christian Churches of God ("CCG"), the owner and operator of www.logon.org and www.ccg.org. You should check these terms and conditions from time to time to keep informed of any amendments or additions. By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
1. Copyright © 2000 The World Conference of Christian Churches of God (herinafter CCG). All rights reserved.
CCG either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, JAVA or other coding, text, audio clips, video clips, multimedia, and other content that is made available to you on our website, or has obtained the necessary permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on our website. Last Revised: 05/10/00
2. Website Limited Licence: CCG grants to you a limited non-exclusive licence to display on your computer, print, download and use the text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on our website, for informational, educational and specifically non-commercial purposes only, provided that: (a) you do not modify any such content in any manner whatsoever; and (b) you include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice and this limited license. No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, you may not: (a) resell any such content; (b) include such content in or with any non-exclusive product that you create or distribute; or (c) copy or link such content to your or any other person's website. Notwithstanding the above, nothing contained in this non-exclusive licence shall be construed as conferring any right under any copyright of CCG or any other person who owns the copyright in content provided on our website. Specifically, none of the content may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re\disseminated in any manner whatsoever, without the prior written consent of CCG. CCG as website owner and operator will take appropriate legal action to enforce its rights and compliance with the terms of this non-exclusive license.
3. No Linking Without Approval: CCG reserves the right to approve the establishment of links to this website. Prior to establishing a link to this website, or any specific page on it, please contact CCG at www.logon.org or www.ccg.org and request approval. If CCG does not approve your link, then please respect CCG's decision. If a link is established without CCG's approval, CCG reserves the right to take any legal recourse available to it to sever the link.
4. Content Content provided on our website is believed to be reliable when posted. However, CCG does not warranty the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content provided. CCG assumes no obligation to update the content. Content may contain typographical errors. Content provided may be changed from time to time and without prior notice.
5. No Solicitation No part of the Site should be taken to constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or services. Some products or services mentioned on the Site may only be available in certain areas or jurisdiction. Any products or services mentioned on the Site and made available in accordance with local law and only where they may be lawfully offered for sale.
6. No Endorsement Our website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided in order to assist you in locating other resources that may be of interest to you. Those websites were independently developed by parties other than CCG. CCG does not warrant the accuracy of the content contained on those websites, nor does CCG endorse the developer or owner of those websites, or the products and services they provide. Further, links from our websites to other websites should not be construed to mean that CCG is affiliated or associated with the owners of those other websites.
7. No Advice The content of this website is provided for educational and information purposes only and does not constitute specific religious, legal, medical, financial or other advice and should not be relied upon in that respect.
8. Conformance with Law This website and your access to it shall be subject to the laws of the United States of America, the County of Ramsey, and the State of Minnesota and/or of Australia, Woden A.C.T. By using this website you agree to subject yourself to the laws of the United States of America, the County of Ramsey, and the State of Minnesota, and/or of Australia, Woden A.C.T enforcing and interpreting the terms of this document, and your access to, and use of, our website, notwithstanding any conflict of laws, provisions of your domicile, residence or location.
9. Trade-marks The names of all contents and services mentioned on our website are the trade-marks of their respective owners. The display of trade-marks or trade-names on this website does not convey or create any licence or other rights in these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited.
10. No Warranties CCG does not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any claims, statements or information on our website. Such information is provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In no event shall CCG be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, losses whether the action is contract, tort (including negligence) or other form of action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available on this website.
CCG is not responsible for any content which you may find objectionable or unsuitable.
11. Computer Viruses While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at the Site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of information contained on your computer system. You should pay specific attention to some of the newer viruses that have been written to automatically execute when an infected word processing document is loaded into certain word processing programs.
12. Submissions CCG welcomes your comments and questions. CCG will not, however, accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those it has specifically requested. Do not send any such materials to CCG. If you send such creative materials, you agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in your submissions (including, but not limited to copyright, trade mark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, credit. Further, the Internet is not a secure medium. CCG will not warranty the confidentiality of materials sent to it over the Internet. CCG will not be liable for a breach of confidentiality which may occur.